End-User License for Skkatariaandsons.com
All use of The Skkatariaandsons World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
All information provided by Skkatariaandsons.com is owned by or licensed to Company and its affiliates. The Katson Books has the right to use all material entered into these Web pages (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Katson Books print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of the Katson Books Information on an ad hoc basis.
The Skkatariaandsons makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the Skkatariaandsons Information. Neither The Skkatariaandsons nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission.
Users entering materials on any of these Web pages are responsible for the content of that material. The Skkatariaandsons has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through The Skkatariaandsons pages. However, The Skkatariaandsons retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review third party material and to edit or delete from the service any third party material which The Skkatariaandsons deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may through hypertext or other computer "links" gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of The Skkatariaandsons Web pages. The Skkatariaandsons assumes no responsibility for any material outside of the Skkatariaandsons Web pages which may be accessed through any such "link."
The user agrees to indemnify The Skkatariaandsons from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which The Skkatariaandsons, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Web pages by the user.
In addition, user may not:
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other Skkatariaandsons Information without the prior express written consent of The Skkatariaandsons.
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- violate the security of these Web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these Web Pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these Web Pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means;